Transforming Communication5 Voices Workshop Series
Experience the power of the 5 Leadership Voices. Join Certified GiANT Worldwide Consultant Shawn Collins for a workshop series on healthy culture and leadership development.
In this series of interactive workshops, you will discover your foundational voice, learn how to communicate with the other voices in the room, and improve performance.
These workshops will help you with:
- Increased self-awareness and conﬁdence
- Deeper relational trust
- Greater collaboration
- Honest conversations with fewer tensions and challenges
- Richer and better decision making
- Increased team performance against your metrics
The 5 Workshops
Participants will leave each session with a clear set of actions for their personal transformation.
Workshop 1 - Discover Your Leadership Voice
January 12, 2022, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This is the foundational workshop for the 5 Voices. In it, you will learn the behaviors and value of each of the 5 Voices and identify the natural Voice you use in the team.
- Recognize the characteristics of each of the 5 Voices
- Identify your Foundational Leadership Voice
- Build confidence in using your Foundational Leadership Voice
- Commit to applying your Leadership Insights
Workshop 2 - The Power of Your Voice
February 9, 2022, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This workshop builds upon the first, and takes a deeper look at both the positive and negative impact your voice can have on the team.
- Celebrate what your Voice brings to a team
- Learn the negative impact your Foundational Voice can have on others
- Learn how to use your Voice to optimize your contribution to a team
Workshop 3 - The Art of Collaboration
March 9, 2022, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Self-awareness and communication are the prerequisites of team collaboration. In this workshop, you will utilize everything you’ve learned about your voice and the voices on your team to collaborate more effectively.
- Enhance your communication
- Leverage the strengths of each team member
- Enable each person to bring their best to the team
- Increase the capacity and relationships in your team
Workshop 4 - Optimizing Team Performance
April 13, 2022, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Learn how to create team alignment and synergy by harnessing the contribution of all 5 Voices.
- Define the characteristics of high performing teams
- Create alignment by harnessing the contribution of all 5 Voices
- Recognize the value each Voice contributes to stakeholder communication
Workshop 5 - Team Kryptonite
May 11, 2022, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
In the same way that we each have our own “kryptonite” that hinders productivity and effectiveness, teams also have it. In this workshop, you’ll take a close look at how to identify and eradicate the kryptonite that holds your team back.
- Recognize the main reasons a team will not fulfill its potential
- Apply five practical tools to enable your team to fulfill its potential
Certified GiANT Worldwide Consultant & Founder of EXTEND GROUP
Over a five-month period, participants will meet once per month for 2 hours of training and discussion. The workshops will take place in person at the EXTEND GROUP office in Downtown Evansville (530 Main Street).
Registration for the 5 Voices Workshop Series is $799 per person.
What all is included in your registration?
- Access to all five (5) workshop sessions
- Access to GiANT.tv for online training materials and bonus content
- A copy of the 5 Voices book
- Your own workbook binder
- A Certificate of Completion at the end of the series
- Refreshments at each workshop
This program is developed by GiANT Worldwide, a global company dedicated to leadership transformation and empowerment. GiANT’s people development is scalable and built for everyone, not just CEOs and executives. They empower all people to be intentional in all their relationships, both professional and personal.
Register for the 5 Voices Workshop series with Shawn Collins. This program is designed for individuals and groups. If you are interested in bringing this training to your organization, contact Shawn Collins to get started.
Not sure this is a fit?
Check out my other opportunities:
Join my leadership group on Thursday mornings in 2022 to learn how to use proven leadership tools that are being used all over the world to transform people and teams. A select group of us will meet for breakfast and embark on this leadership journey together.
Begins January 6, 2022
Discover the simple visual tools that will give your organization compelling and common language for growth right at your fingertips. Join my monthly virtual training to gain access to these leadership tools that will immediately impact your work and ability to collaborate.
Begins January 13, 2022
Experience the GiANT Intensive process and become 100% healthy as a person and a leader. Learn to understand yourself better and become more effective at everything you do in this 6-part workshop series.
Begin this transformational process whenever is most convenient for you!