Automotive aftermarket companies play a vital role in the automotive industry. Consumers turn to these organizations for auto parts, accessories, equipment, installation, and various other forms of automotive-related services, yet few of these businesses employ a modern approach to marketing.
At EXTEND GROUP, we know how customers think and act, which is why our industry experts provide automotive aftermarket companies with the latest innovative tools and guidelines necessary to reach their clientele effectively. Our holistic marketing solutions have been helping automotive industry leaders reach their maximum potential since 2007.
- HOW2 proprietary eCatalog software designed and implemented within your website to increase online customer engagement, satisfaction, and overall brand recognition. Through proper integration of an eCatalog within your website, EXTEND GROUP allows you to provide users with vital information regarding the products and services offered by your company. Customers are able to easily search for parts based on make, model, year and VIN. We also provide full software training for our partners.
- Native application development is catered to your mobile audience and is focused on increasing brand awareness and ROI.
- Our aftermarket consultation services help you choose a website domain name that will speak to consumers, promote your brand, and effectively communicate your products.
- Our training videos, featuring an experienced, ASE-certified auto tech, shows professionals and DIYers how to successfully install your brand’s parts. These videos can be embedded into the mobile-friendly and responsive website we can build for you.
- We can monitor all consumer interactions within your website or through eCommerce channels, enabling easy control of information such as brand perception, customer complaints, and reviews. The results are analyzed to clearly show you what is working and what is not.
- Our brand recognition solutions focus on the three main aspects of inbound marketing – blogs, social media, and SEO-driven content. We specialize in designing a plan that will resonate with customers and promote long-term brand loyalty.
- Our innovative 360° imagery gives customers a more detailed view of products while increasing their engagement and overall ease of use.
Automotive expertise timeline
A rare collection of aftermarket auto part domain names is now available at auction for a limited time. Find out more information about placing a bid.
EVANSVILLE, IN – July 9, 2020 – Founder and CEO of EXTEND GROUP, Shawn Collins, has been voted in as a new Automotive Communications Council (ACC) Board Member. Collins will serve two years on the ACC Board of Governors effective July 1, 2020. The ACC...
Evansville, IN – February 6, 2020 – EXTEND GROUP has joined forces with local cancer survivor Preston Lewis to create his dream desert racing team and youth foundation. Through a wish granted by Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana, Lewis was connected with EXTEND...
EVANSVILLE, IN – MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2019 – EXTEND GROUP is thrilled to announce a new partnership with MontAd Media, an advanced, data-driven marketing company able to target consumers on a granular level. With MontAd's technology, EXTEND GROUP will be able to...
EXTEND GROUP understands the steps needed to get your brand recognized by consumers and can offer the solutions that will help you accomplish your goals. Contact us today and our automotive aftermarket industry specialists will be happy to create a plan of action for your business.