“Before you build the app, you build the promise”
– Shawn Collins, EXTEND GROUP Founder and CEO
This is startling insight from the guy who helped create the very first native mobile app in the state of Indiana. But that’s how Shawn Collins and the entire EXTEND GROUP team approach every project: We’re not just building a mobile app or website, we’re installing the brand. So, before we jump into creating the mobile app, we dive into tightly identifying the user and defining the functions and features they value most. It’s determining what the user experience needs to be that they’ll associate most favorably with your brand—and deliver your brand’s promise.
More First-Time Aftermarket Web Experiences Take Place on Mobile Phones Than on Computers
- 70% of web views are on mobile
- More purchases are made on mobile than desktop
It’s very likely the first impression your brand makes will be on a device with a small screen. And with 70% of purchases being made via mobile, your app has to look great and perform effortlessly.
Regardless of your business, there is a native mobile application that will help grow your brand, and you can trust EXTEND GROUP to create the perfect app for you. Our team of award-winning experts have helped countless brands connect to their mobile audience and have created thriving mobile communities. Give us a call today to start extending your global reach.
Native vs. Web-based: What works best for your brand
- Web-based apps are stored on a server—which means design or content updates can be made instantly on your mobile website
- A native app is an executable program with its code written in the machine language of the hardware platform it runs in—like a smartphone
- Because a native app is written for a specific platform, it runs faster than a web app—there’s no translation process slowing it down
- Being platform-specific enables a native app to take advantage of other technology available on the same platform—so, if it’s a mobile app, it can interact with the GPS on the mobile device, for example
There’s more to discuss. Including: will your mobile presence be driven by marketing, or interactive engagement? Why not marketing that’s interactive? Yes, we can do that.
70% of web views are on mobile
Learn More About mobile apps
Children of the 80s know all too well that video killed the radio star. While mobile marketing may not be quite ready to topple the seemingly unstoppable juggernaut that is PC marketing, it is showing substantial gains as a recent ComScore whitepaper reveals that...
Google’s mobile-friendly algorithm update went live on April 21, 2015. Despite the various monikers that have been pinned to this update, “Mobilegeddon” being one of the most popular, it could not have been that big of a surprise. With Branding Brand reporting that 43...
sign up for a free consultation