As we ring in the new year here at the EXTEND GROUP, we’re looking forward to all the exciting and productive changes 2014 will bring. But we’re also reflecting on all that we accomplished last year.
2013 brought many changes at the EXTEND GROUP…
- We launched EXTEND PERFORMANCE to better serve our automotive aftermarket and performance aftermarket clients.
- We launched EXTEND COMMUNITY to meet the needs of a wide range of community entities, such as municipalities, law enforcement agencies, non-profits, and economic development organizations.
- We overhauled our website at TheEXTENDGROUP.com.
- We marked several milestones among our staff. Eric Adams, account manager, celebrated a 1-year work anniversary. Saundra Server was hired as production manager, and Melissa Collins took on the role of Director of Operations. Alex Jordan joined the team part-time as a graphic designer, and Danielle Norris helped churn out content as a communications intern.
The EXTEND GROUP and staff were recognized with some awards…
- The online parts catalog we created for Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems’ online knowledge base, Fuel Pump U, won the 2012-2013 National Catalog Managers Association (NCMA) President’s Gold Award for Catalog Excellence.
- The EXTEND GROUP founder and CEO, Shawn Collins, won the Outstanding Innovation Award at Leadership Evansville’s 2013 Celebration of Leadership.
We did some killer work for our clients, new and old…
- We launched InsureMax into the mobile universe with iPhone and Android applications.
- EXTEND COMMUNITY launched the Vanderburgh County Sheriff Office’s online solution, which simplifies a bevy of citizen inquiries.
- Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems continued to reach more and more potential customers online, with 1,000,000 YouTube views and 12,000 Facebook fans… and counting. EXTEND PERFORMANCE also created Airtex’s revolutionary VIN Scan application for the iPhone, which allows users to find Airtex parts for their vehicles quickly and easily. The app was downloaded over 2,000 times in 2013!
- EXTEND COMMUNITY helped Leadership Evansville expand its community visioning process, VOICE, with a dynamic opening presentation. Shawn Collins continues to serve as Technology Committee Chair for the initiative.
- We rebranded Spire Real Estate Valuation and Advisory and created a new responsive design website at SpireAdvisory.com.
- EXTEND COMMUNITY helped LawMan Security & Consulting with the launch of their new website at RealPoliceRealProtection.com. We look forward to unleashing a wealth of social content for them in 2014!
- EXTEND PERFORMANCE launched a new website and online parts catalog for NTN’s BCA Bearings.
We made a difference in our industry and our community…
- We attended the NCMA Catalog Excellence Awards in St. Louis and exhibited at the PRI Show in Indianapolis.
- EXTEND PERFORMANCE made its debut at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas and visited the AAPEX Show, while there.
- We established Inspired by Innovation, a free monthly film series at the EXTEND GROUP office which aims to show community members how others, through the process of innovation, have impacted the world around them.
- We joined the Rotary Club of Evansville.
- We joined the Evansville Design Group.
- We joined the AFF-Greater Evansville.
- In addition to his involvement with Leadership Evansville, Evansville Northside Optimist Club, and St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Shawn was a member of the 2013 selection committee for Evansville Business Journal’s annual list of emerging leaders, 20 Under 40, of which he is an alumnus (Class of 2012). He also coached youth baseball and basketball.
- Melissa was elected Secretary of the Evansville Northside Optimist Club and Good Shepard PTO.
It’s been a chaotic but wonderful year for us at the EXTEND GROUP – this review merely scratches the surface! We hope 2014 will be an even more productive and inspiring one.